MCS provides on-site interpretation services in over 95 languages, including emerging languages, as well as rare languages like Ethiopian Sign Language. Our on-site interpretation service clients include hospitals, courts, and law offices and other service providers.
– On-site interpreter assignments need to be scheduled at least 48 hours ahead of time.
– A two-hour minimum applies to all on-site interpreter assignments.
– Mileage and travel time fees are charged to all on-site interpreter assignments that require 30 miles or more one way.
– All parking, entry, and toll charges are applied to invoices.
– Interpreters require a minimum 30-minute lunch/dinner break for any assignment lasting more than 4 hours. Lunch breaks are included and charged as part of the service.
– Multiple on-site interpreters may be required for one assignment depending on the type of interpretation (consecutive, simultaneous, duration, and number of people involved).